A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hutchinson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hutchinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutchinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Hutchinson practice?
Dr. Maria Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Family Physicians.