A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hutchinson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ashton Hutchinson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Maria Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.