A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Hutchinson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ashton Hutchinson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Maria Hutchinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Hutchinson practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.