A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cartagena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartagena graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cartagena has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cartagena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cartagena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Cartagena practice?
Dr. Maria Cartagena practices Family Medicine near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Marrero Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Cartagena, Dr. Mamie Cartagena, Dr. Mara Cartagena, Dr. Mari Cartagena, Dr. Mariah Cartagena, Dr. Mariam Cartagena, Dr. Marian Cartagena, Dr. Mariana Cartagena