A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St Vincent Carmel Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Ibrahim practice?
Dr. Maria Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Ibrahim, Dr. Marlyn Ibrahim, Dr. Marybeth Ibrahim, Dr. Mimi Ibrahim, Dr. Marianne Ibrahim, Dr. Polly Ibrahim, Dr. Marisela Ibrahim, Dr. My Ibrahim