A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ibrahim is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rene Ibrahim MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Maria Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, MD.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Geriatric Doctors.