A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ibrahim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Ibrahim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rene Ibrahim MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Maria Ibrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.