A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ilar-Revilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ilar-Revilla is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilar-Revilla graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ilar-Revilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
- Hawaii Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria C Ilar-Revilla MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ilar-Revilla practice?
- Dr. Maria Ilar-Revilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ilar-Revilla practices Internal Medicine near Waipahu, HI.
See Waipahu Internists.