A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Villa is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villa graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Villa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Josefa Villa DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Villa practice?
- Dr. Maria Villa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Maria Villa practices Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Labelle, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.