A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jancevski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Jancevski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Jancevski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jancevski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jancevski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jancevski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Jancevski practice?
Dr. Maria Jancevski practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.