A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Janout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Janout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janout
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Janout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Janout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Janout graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Janout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Northern Illinois Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria P Janout MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Janout practice?
- Dr. Maria Janout has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Janout practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Endocrinologists.