A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Janout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Janout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Janout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Janout graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Janout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Northern Illinois Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria P Janout MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Janout practice?
- Dr. Maria Janout has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Janout practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Endocrinologists.