A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jasinskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Jasinskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jasinskas
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jasinskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasinskas graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jasinskas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- NorthEast Health Services
- Pembroke Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Jasinskas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Jasinskas practice?
- Dr. Maria Jasinskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Jasinskas practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Middleboro Psychiatrists.