A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jasinskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Jasinskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasinskas graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jasinskas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- NorthEast Health Services
- Pembroke Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Jasinskas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Jasinskas practice?
- Dr. Maria Jasinskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Jasinskas practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Middleboro Psychiatrists and Middleboro Geriatric Doctors.