Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  An Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Ann on Dec 21st, 2013

Dr. Jauhar, is an excellent physician. I am very impressed by her care, diagnosis and bed side manners. She is great with the follow up and easy to reach after hours as well. I will highly recommend this doctor.

|  Very professional Doctor  |  show details
by James on Sep 26th, 2013

Doctor Maria Jauhar , is very professional with great diagnosis . I was very impressed by her knowledge and will highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Kelly on Aug 20th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Jauhar to any one who needs a primary care physician . She seems very caring, knowledgeable with a great bedside manners . She always follow up with me.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Paul on Jun 20th, 2013

I am very impressed by Doctor Maria Jauhar, she seems extremely knowledgeable and caring. She is the first Doctor who always call me for follow up. I will highly recommend her.

by Kelly on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Jauhar is the greatest doctor I have met. She is very professional, polite and has great bedside manners. She has been my doctor since a year and I am very pleased to recommend her.

|  Very Passionative Doctor  |  show details
by Jennifer on Mar 11th, 2013

I moved to Savannah about 6 months ago from New York City, some one referred me Dr. Jauhar , since then I have been her patient. She is very passionative, caring, polite and has an excellent bedside manners. My previous physician never called me for the follow up. Dr. Jauhar, always call me personally for the follow up. I am very blessed to have her. I will highly recommend her .

|  Saved my life  |  show details
by Gregg on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Jauhar, is an extremely knowledgeable physician. I had some problem went to her to get it checked and her diagnosis were amazing. All I can say that she has saved my life. I will highly recommend her to any one.

by Paula on Jan 17th, 2013

I love Dr. Maria Jauhar, she seems very competent and has great bedside manners. I and my entire family goes to her office. I will highly recommend her.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I am very thankful to have Dr. Maria Jauhar as a my primary care physician. She is an excellent,caring doctor. She has great bed side manner and very competent physician. I will strongly recommend her.

|  I highly recommend this doctor. She is very caring and skilled.  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2012

Dr. Jauhar is extremely kind and caring. She is quite easy to talk to and seems extremely competent.

|  Blessed to find Doctor this physician  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

I am very blessed to find Dr. Maria Jauhar, I was not feeling well around 12.00 mid night and I paged Dr. Jauhar, she returned my call with in few minutes and gave me her professional opinion and she called me back around 7.30 am next morning for follow up as well. I am very impressed by her passions, knowledge, care and concern. I love her office set up as well its like a boutique style set up. Its all about quality not quantity. I will never ever change my physician again.

|  Awsome doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

I have just moved to savannah area and was looking for a new physician, some one recommended me Dr. Maria Jauhar, I was very pleased to see her. She was very professional, great bed side manner and very knowledgeable. I will highly recommend her to any one.

|  Unprofessional & Liars  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I used to go to Dr. Hodges before Dr. Jauhar took over his practice, so I figured I would have a positive experience as usual. When I got to the office, they told me I had to call my insurance providers to check for coverage because I was a new patient. I've never had to call my insurance myself at any other places. Normally the physician knows who covers them. I didn't have a cell phone at the time, so I asked if I could use their office phone. They told me to sit in the waiting room and they would get back to me. After waiting FORTY-FIVE MINUTES I finally got up and asked if I could use the phone to call and check to see if they were covered before I wasted my time. The lady took my insurance card and actually decided to do her job and call herself. I was then told they don't cover BlueCross BlueShield. I then went home and looked on the internet to find a physician who was covered by my plan and guess who I found... Dr. Jauhar. Guess they are too good for my business, but thats fine with me because I'd rather put my money in a more trustworthy and professional office anyway.

May 29th, 2012

She is a great doctor with an excellent bedside manners, caring and passionate. My entire family goes to her . We are very blessed to have her . I will definitely recommend Doctor Maria Jauhar to anyone.

|  Doctor Jauhar is awesome  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I have switched to Doctor Jauhar, few months ago and she is very caring and knowledgeable. I am very pleased to make that choice. I will definitely recommend her.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2012

Dr. Maria Jauhar is my primary care physician I am very pleased with her, she is an extremely knowledgeable, professional and caring. Any one needs a primary care physician in Savannah area she is an excellent choice.

|  Love Dr. Maria Jauhar  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

She is the best primary care physician I have ever seen, she has great bed side manners , very professional and helpful and even I have called her around midnight and she has returned my call with in 5 minutes. I am very impressed by her knowledge as well. I will highly recommend Dr. Maria Jauhar in Savannah area.

|  I love her  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I love Dr. Maria Jauhar, she has great bedside manners, very knowledgeable, compassionate and great listener. Any one looking for a primary care physician in Savannah area I will highly recommend her.

|  Knowledgeable and caring  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

I just moved in to Savannah area and was looking for a primary care physician, I was so glad to fid her. Dr. Maria Jauhar was extremely polite and knowledgeable. If any body looking for a primary care physician I will strongly recommend Doctor Jauhar.