Dr. Maria House MD Patient Reviews

October 16th, 2015
For my personal care she was amazing. I appreciate the cocare I received greatly!

October 19th, 2014
DO NOT GO NEAR THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe this person is still allowed to practice medicine!!!! After performing 3 surgeries on my ex- husband...each one causing more and more critical damage to his intestines, she was finally removed by Memorial Hospital and a critical care surgeon stepped in and saved his life. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't trust your life to this person.

April 2nd, 2014
Very good listner and follows up with her patients
I had come to Dr. House with complications and she listened to all of my concerns. I was born with a deformity but with her experience and knowledge she made me feel my surgery would go fine and took my fears away. After surgery she check in on me several times to assure I was comfortable. I highly recommend her to any one with that would impose a challenge to a surgeon.

June 10th, 2013
I would stay as far away from this Doctor as possible. I had a colonoscopy and then a night mare! She took the wrong biopsy, speculated on a diagnosis, used the cancer word and in the end told me she had personal issues and was taking a break from her practice and I needed to find another doctor. I started the process over with a competent Doctor and found out all I had was an anal fissure.

October 5th, 2012
Best Colorectal Surgeon in Colorado!
Dr. House is so compassionate, a great listener and gentle! I had multiple procedures and surgeries and she did an excellent job! Best bedside manner of any physician I have visited!

January 15th, 2012
after being diagnosed with MRSA in my stomach and it not healing after several surgeries she accused me of using an instrument to open my own stomach and has refused to see me for rectal cancer and told other Dr.s in this field not to treat me. She is rude and a liar and now I have to drive to Denver for treatment for my rectal cancer. And she told me MRSA was no big deal even though my stomach would not heal and i had to have 4 debreedment surgeries!

December 28th, 2011
Excellent doctor!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Maria House Javeed. She is very concerned for your well being and explains options clearly. She is personable, professional and genuine. Having had a terrible experience with another physician I was skeptical and fearful. Dr. Javeed made me feel comfortable, and I knew instantly that she genuinely cared about my well-being. She performed my surgery and colonoscopy with expertise. Follow up care was excellent and I feel so much better than I did before. She was able to help me have a life again! I highly recommend Dr. House (formerly Javeed). I am so thankful for what she was able to do for me!

January 14th, 2011
Thank you for removing the hidden stitch. :-)

June 1st, 2010
Personable and skillful
From my initial consultation through my colon surgery and recovery, Dr. House and her staff were professional, warm, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. House!

May 14th, 2010
Diagnosis and remedy saved my lifestyle
She gave a very difficult solution that others rejected. She skill saved me from loss of a job and lifestyle. Later in the year she diagnosed me for a gall bladder problem, removed it and cleared up a mystery for years. And cleared the pain. I have and I will continue to trust her with my life. Thanks doc.

April 11th, 2010
She is awesome! Her bedside manner is great. She is very caring and knowledgable. She does not have the attitude that alot of surgeons and doctors have...like they are better than you because of their profession and knowledge. She works to solve the issue and keep you comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

May 13th, 2009