A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerardi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Jerardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerardi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jerardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Janette Jerardi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Jerardi practice?
- Dr. Maria Jerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Jerardi practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.