A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Jerardi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerardi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jerardi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- Community Medical Center-Clovis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jerardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Jerardi practice?
Dr. Maria Jerardi practices Family Medicine near Mendota, CA.
See Mendota Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Jerardi, Dr. Marlyn Jerardi, Dr. Marybeth Jerardi, Dr. Mimi Jerardi, Dr. Marianne Jerardi, Dr. Polly Jerardi, Dr. Marisela Jerardi, Dr. My Jerardi