A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jereva-Simeonova graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Jereva-Simeonova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
- E. J. Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova practice?
- Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Jereva-Simeonova practices Family Medicine near North Tonawanda, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NY and Lewiston, NY.
See North Tonawanda Family Physicians.