A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Medical Reg Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Maria Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Jordan practices Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Primary Care Doctors.