Dr. Maria Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2013
Caring & Compassionate Physician
Dr Jordan is caring, compassionate knowledgable physician concerned with giving the best care she can for her patients. She not only treats you for your primary concern, she strives to care for your overall well being. Great doctor & great person! Highly recommend her to family & friends!

October 19th, 2012
great doctor!!!
Dr. Jordan sees both my kids and myself. She always makes time to hear me out and my concerns. If I need to get a message through her office staff she always responds within the same day. No complaints! Just grateful she is not one of those doctors who has so many patients scheduled that you are treated like a number! Our family will be staying with Dr. Jordan!!!

September 19th, 2012
Excellent
I have been seeing Dr. Jordan for 4 years and have never had the problems that some of the people here have posted. I did have one day that I had to wait a bit longer than normal. There was a medical emergancy in the office that caused the delay. Dr. Jordan has always diagnosed correctly and gives me all the time I need to ask questions and get answers. I have found her prices to be average overall and less than a couple of the doctors I have seen in the area.

October 24th, 2011
WORST DR'S OFFICE ON THE PLANET!!!!
Literally the worst customer/patient care I've received anywhere in my entire life, including at fast-food joints like Taco Bell. I wish I would have read the other negative reviews here b4 wasting my time and money with this doctor's office. Dr. Jordan herself is pleasant in person, although I do feel many of her customer care policies are backwards.Her staff, on the other hand, is another story. Not sure why they are so horrible to patients when patient care should be an important element of their job description (maybe it's because they have to spend their days defending Dr. Jordan's weird policies and are thus always in defense mode?). Either way, they seem to see the patient as the enemy, not someone they're providing a service to (a very expensive service, might I add). In a normal situation (ie: scheduling an appt. or checking you in) they are at best not very pleasant and often unprofessional, and, god forbid you have an issue or question about your servicethen they get downright rude real fast. Their natural reaction seems to be to get defensive and snippy, even if you, the patient is still being respectful (ie: you would like a one-month extension on your prescription because you'll be too busy with a move to find a new dr. immediately or you would like to get your records because you never want to deal with this office staff again). If you reach your boiling point and get a little cross about the various backwards policies (most of which revolve around them getting more money from you for undisclosed reasons that they refuse to explain beyond, "it's just Dr. Jordan's policy"), they'll get downright hostile with you.I would never recommend this doctor to anyone in a million years, but if you take ownership of your healthcare and want a doctor and office staff that hear and listen to your concerns and work with you cordially when things come up (like a move or prescription change), which inevitably happens in life, this place is definitely NOT for you! Dr. Jordan doesn't seem to view the patient as an active participant in their health care; rather, her patients are like children she can boss around and preach at; if they have an issue or concern, they either take whatever solution the rude, inflexible office staff provides, or they can move on (but don't expect them to make the "moving on" process any easier). But again, Dr. Jordan is a dream come true compared to her office staff. On the several times I visited her, I wondered how a dr.'s office could survive when the waiting room was always empty, and now I understand why it was a ghost town. Also, on one occasion, I witnessed another potential patient being treated rudely by the office staff, and then they had the audacity to complain about the patient to me during my examhow unprofessional can you get? Not only that, but after they explained the situation, the patient was clearly right to be upset. I've worked in customer service for many years, and I've never witnessed customer care this poor. Please, if you care about your health and sanity, do NOT visit this dr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rather visit a dr. twice as expensive than deal with the abuse at this office. Just wish I would have known that before I wasted valuable time and money.If I could describe this doctor's office/quality of care in five words, it would be RUDE, INFLEXIBLE, ABNORMAL, HOSTILE, HORRIBLE

December 15th, 2010
Very good experience
I was referred to Dr Jordan by another patient of hers. My experience with Dr Jordan and her staff was wonderful. I have found my family doctor!

November 29th, 2010
FOLLOUP FROM PREVIOUS POST
ORIGINAL POST: I am so disappointed with her office. I saw her on Friday, and yesterday I had a question, so i called her office.....who asked me what i needed to talk to her about...i told them it was regarding our visit on friday and didnt feel i neede...d to say anymore than that to the person that answers the phone.....she kept on and kept on and told me dr jordan would not call me back so i said fine....i was really upset, told her would find another dr. decided to call back a few hrs later, got the machine, left a message, and here it is today and no call. so i called because i have some tests scheduled and needed the address of the facility. again i asked to leave a messages, and wanda said dr jordan left me a message, telling me to tell wanda why i wanted to talk to her or to make an appt....i told wanda she wasnt my dr and i had already told her it was re my friday visit....is dr jordan really like this???FOLLOW UP:TODAY I RECEIVED A CERTIFIED LETTER FROM DR. MARIA JORDANS OFFICE STATING THAT AFTER 30 DAYS SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE MY DR. ALL I WANTED WAS A RETURN PHONE CALL, I WASNT FEELING WELL AND HAD SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT AND FELT I SHOULD ONLY HAVE TO TELL THE PERSON THAT ANSWERS HER PHONE THAT IT WAS REGARDING OUR VISIT FROM A FEW DAYS EARLIER....ONLY TO BE INFORMED THAT IF I DIDNT TELL HER THE SPECIFIC REASON I NEEDED TO SPEAK WITH THE DR, THAT DR JORDAN WOULD NOT RETURN MY CALL....WHEN I CALLED A FEW DAYS LATER TO GET THE ADDRESS FOR THE PLACE WHERE I NEEDED TO GO FOR THE TESTS SHE HAD SCHEDULED, I ASKED AGAIN TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WAS TOLD THAT DR JORDAN SAID TO TELL ME THAT IF I DID NOT TELL THE PERSON ANSWERING THE PHONE SPECIFICALLY WHY I WAS CALLING I WOULD NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER APPT TO COME SEE HER.....I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS BY A DOCTOR AND I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO FIND A NEW DR..HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE WHO IS CONSIDERING MAKING AN APPT WITH HER...

November 23rd, 2010

August 31st, 2010
EXTEMELY HAPPY PATIENT
I am not sure who wrote 3 previous remarks but they are far from the truth. I have recently visited this Dr Jordan and was very pleased with her and her staff, The atmosphere of the office is very peaceful and very pleasent. I was very impressed with the amount of time that she spent with me. They all made me feel very special they are all very caring people. I love Dr Jordan and her staff. They are great, do not believe everything you read on these boards, go and see for your self. I DID, and I am so glad I did.

April 9th, 2010
Billing of Doctor
This doctor is so disorganized that her staff can't even get the billing right. The bill was paid on time through my bank and the continued to send bills even after the payment cleared my bank!Icalled the office and told them the bill had been paid according to my bank and had been deducted from the account and they continued to bill! This is a very poor excuse for the doctor and her employees who told me they were changing offices yet still could not keep the billing straight.

February 26th, 2010
Staff is a Nightmare!
Do you wonder why you are able to immediately get an appointment with this doctor??..because she hardly has any patients! most of her patients do not return..Never quite understood why, her staff is horrible, rude, and unprofessional. They overcharge my insurance and had to make several calls to fix it, the receptionist was extremely rude. Please don't waste you time, there are plenty of better doctor around the Tomball area.

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Jordan takes time with you. She listens and when she is with you she makes you feel as though you are the only one. I have never felt rushed or hurried even though they are busy. The are very orgainized and professional. I highly recommend her.She and her staff are wonderful.

November 6th, 2009
Very caring knowledgeable and detail oriented in my care. Also she did not rush me. She really took time to listen.