Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Jorgensen
Dr. Maria Jorgensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA, with another office in Yakima, WA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with Providence Yakima Medical Center and Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Jorgensen has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Maria Jorgensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.