A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Joyce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Joyce, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyce graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Joyce has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Joyce MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Joyce practice?
- Dr. Maria Joyce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Joyce practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Microbiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Infectious Disease Doctors, and Durham Pathologists.