Learn more about Dr. Maria Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Juarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Juarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Juarez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Juarez practice?
Dr. Maria Juarez practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.