A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Juarez-Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Juarez-Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juarez-Perez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Juarez-Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Juarez-Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez-Perez graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Juarez-Perez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria I Juarez-Perez MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Juarez-Perez practice?
- Dr. Maria Juarez-Perez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maria Juarez-Perez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duncanville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Duncanville Internists, Duncanville Hematologists, and Duncanville Oncologists.