A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Juarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Juarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Juarez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Isabel Juarez MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Juarez practice?
- Dr. Maria Juarez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Juarez practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.