Dr. Maria Juarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Juarez?

Dad's care

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Dr. Juarez is very patient and not prone to jumping to conclusion. She does all necessary test prior to giving patient prognosis. Dr. Juarez explained everything to us in a manner that we understood the direction of care. The staff was also amazing. I have recommended her to others.

Maria Juarez's care of my mother

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Maria Juarez took my mother's care into her own hands as if she were her primary care physician. She and her staff did all the work, and follow ups, and tests, and, contacting other physicians, and even argued with the wrong-headed decisions of other so called "specialists" whose decisions she felt were wrong (and they were eventually proven to be wrong). She took as much time as was needed to explain to us my mother's problems and treatment options. She explained the pluses and minuses of every possible decision we could make. She challenged the decisions of some of my mother's other doctors, who neglected to follow up on their own tests. She is like an old fashioned doctor who really cares about her patients. If you are lucky enough to be sent to her, I would highly recommend that you see her. She went above and beyond with my mother's care. She even researched areas of my mother's care that had nothing to do with her specialty, that other "specialists" were responsible for and highly paid to see about. Only they didn't follow up with my mother's care, and Dr. Juarez did. The only negative I have to report is that the office waiting time was too long, but I can forgive that, knowing that she was giving other patients the same personalized level of care that my mom received. If you want the best care, see her, just plan on waiting longer than you would like to.

Dr with Compassion

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Dr Juarez was always compassionate and caring with my treatments. She took time to make sure that you understood and to answer any questions. She saw me through one of the worst periods in my life and I appreciate her compassion!

Posted on December 5th, 2016