A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Karimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Karimi practice?
Dr. Maria Karimi practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Monroe, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Monroe Internists, Monroe Nephrologists, and Monroe General Practitioners.