A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Karimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Karimi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Karimi practice?
- Dr. Maria Karimi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Karimi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Nephrologists.