Learn more about Dr. Maria Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Karimi practice?
Dr. Maria Karimi practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Nephrologists, and Middletown General Practitioners.