A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karimi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Karimi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Karimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Karimi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Karimi MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Karimi practice?
- Dr. Maria Karimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Karimi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Nephrologists.