A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kataki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Kataki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Kataki, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kataki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Kataki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kataki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Kataki practice?
Dr. Maria Kataki practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.