A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kataki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Kataki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Kataki, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kataki graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Kataki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Kataki practice?
- Dr. Maria Kataki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Kataki practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.