Dr. Maria Keller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Billing Department Terrible
Dear Dr Keller, perhaps you will read this like you have read other comments and make some changes in your practice. You are a very friendly and open person, so open that I see it is a little much for some of your patients based on other reviews. It is not perhaps my personal preference for a bedside manner, but you seemed to do everything I required with competence and to address any questions I may have had. Too bad your office manager ‘T’ couldn't work any magic to rectify my situation as you have relinquished any and all responsibility for billing to one person who needs to work on managing problem claims and customer service. I would think that since I am your patient and you hire ‘J’ to do your billing that you would have the ability to have a say in solving any service issues created by your billing ‘department’. My issue is with 'J', your one and only medical biller that took approximately 2 years and 3 months to properly process an office visit with my insurance. Let me just summarize by saying that ‘J’ does not take responsibility for following up with problems that have been brought to her attention. I spent hours on the phone with my insurance administrator over the course of a year and 3 months to get this resolved. Over a year ago I informed ‘J’ that she need only provide the insurance with the taxonomy code to get my claim processed, they had already informed her of this as well. And now that it has finally been processed after much back and forth, ‘J’ is insisting that I owe interest on an office visit that took 2 years and 3 months to get a correct bill, and my insurance agreed that since you are contracted provider, and this is not my fault, I should not be charged interest on the now correct amount due. I hope my payment for the office visit that I sent earlier this week is processed, the interest is dropped, and we can all move on.

July 19th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Keller!
Dr. Keller takes the time to explain procedures thoroughly and carefully and she's very thoughtful when ordering tests and making a diagnosis. I'm convinced that she really cares about me and that she truly has my best interest at heart. She's the best OB/Gyn physician I've seen.

February 4th, 2016
Her staff is dirty looking and rude her office is dirty looks like the place needs a deep cleaning and staff needs to go home take a bath and get a makeover I will never go back

January 22nd, 2016
my visit with Dr. Keller
Great Dr. and staff. Dr. Keller took more time with me than any Dr. has ever in my life. She is a very knowledgeable skilled professional who truly has her patients wellness her priority. I would recommend anyone who needs hormone therapy and a kind doctor to go to her.

April 7th, 2014
Yearly exam
I had not been to see a Dr in over 14 yrs. I was very nervous before my appointment. Everyone in the office was very friendly. When Dr. Keller came in she immediately put me at ease. She is a straight shooter no nonsense doctor. I will definitly be back for my yearly exams. Thank you Dr. Maria Keller

January 15th, 2014
LONG TIME PATIENT
I MEET DR. KELLER OVER 8YRS AGO. SHE HAS BEEN THE ONLY GYN/OB THAT I'[VE SEEN SINCE THEN (BESIDE DR. HASSLET). I'[LL FOLLOW HER WHERE EVER HER PRATICE TAKES HER. SHE'S THE BEST WITH A GREAT PERSONALITY,

June 28th, 2013
Endo
I have been struggling with endometriosis for years and had a surgery 3 years ago and it was becoming time to get another one. That's when i found Dr. Keller and when i told her that i wanted another option than surgery she really took her time with me and explained all my options thoroughly. Needless to say i have been pain free without surgery and am so grateful to her and her knowledge. Thank you Dr. Keller your amazing!!!

April 15th, 2013
My appointment
I went to my appointment and was pleasently surprised by the staff. The front office didn't greet me, but seemed efficent. I was taken back by the nurse Taylor (she greeted me upon being led into the exam room area), who was very nice,courteous and kind. I then saw Dr.Keller. She was very knowledgable. I appreciate her listening to my issuesand helping me with my current health issues. I am glad to be feeling better. There is very little wait time and I would reccomend Dr. Keller.

April 12th, 2013
I made my New Years resolution that I would see a good physician to treat my menopause . I had been suffering through all the symptoms for several years and was tired of feeling so bad. I found Dr. Keller. Little did I know how great I would be feeling after just 1 visit and the right replacement hormones. I feel like a woman again. Thank you, Dr Keller!!

January 25th, 2012
Rude Office
I was looking for a local doctor for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (have had one for years but he is in California). When I tried to set up an appointment, the receptionist who answered the phone was absolutely rude. She would not let me explain what I needed... Just that she could not accept me because I am on Medicare. This was after it was explained that we are going to pay for the treatment ourselves. STAY AWAY!
Doctor's Response

You called my office 3 times and my staff tried to explain to you that my panel for your insurance is closed. You kindly offerred to pay cash, however, my staff respectfully tried to explain that it is illegal for a medicare provider to accept cash because Medicare does not allow this.We did recommend that you find another doctor who takes your insurance. You also can consider seeing a different provider who is NOT contracted with Medicare.

November 17th, 2011
Perfect!
The staff at this office is kind. Very easy to make and appointment and I got in pretty quickly to see the doctor not a Nurse or PA. I found the Doctor to be kind, caring and very informative on many subjects regarding my health and overall well being. Also other doctors that counsel you on hormone replacement have tremdous cash fees. I was able to pay a nominal fee to this doctor and recieved exactly what I needed. Thank you to her office staff and thank you to Dr Keller.

November 16th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!!
Dr. Keller is very experienced and knowledgable. She is very understanding and makes you feel great about yourself. I love Dr. Keller!