Dr. Maria Korte MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2015
The Best Physician in Georgia
Dr. Korte performs very thorough examinations, and is an excellent diagnostician. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, and is also a very nice and kind person. I credit her with saving my life: I first went to see her a few years ago, while suffering from a severe illness, after previously having sought help from several specialists(infectious disease, pulmonologists, and ER physicians), --all of whom had no idea what was wrong with me. I explained my symptoms to Dr. Korte, and she immediately suspected that I had a sinus infection, and referred me to an otolaryngologist. She was completely correct in her diagnosis and I was able to be treated for it.

August 7th, 2015
I took my elderly father to see Dr Korte in order to establish a new GP for him. She was harried, discourteous and generally rude to us. When he could not answer immediately because of his dementia, she just talked more loudly. We will never see her again. Additionally, we will warn everyone that we know to avoid her. I will not leave my name because I fear that she would attempt to bias my doctor against the rest of our family.

May 13th, 2015
Best diagnostics
Best diagnostics in the Atlanta area. Excellent triage and keeps up with recent medical science.

March 28th, 2015
Dr. Korte has been my physician for 25 years. Her diagnostic skills are exemplary. But it is truly her warm insight, genuine caring,, outstanding communications skills, and thoroughness that make her the kind of physician that you would hand-select for those you care about. She is medically astute beyond measure and a delightful person as well. You can count on her to get the job done for you--regardless of the challenge.

March 11th, 2014
If you can find a better Dr. than Doctor Korte you will have done the impossible! I have seen many Drs. in my lifetime and Doctor Korte is by-far the single best medical resource I have ever experienced. Extremely knowledgeable and very caring, as we all know this is an almost unheard-of combination these days. I would recommend Dr. Korte to anyone that I cared about.

August 30th, 2013
Dr. Korte has been treating me for 20 years. She is beyond wonderful. She cares for her patients like no other! She is thorough, communicates well and respects your concerns. The follow up is impeccable. I travel all the way from Marietta to see her and it is worth the trip. If you want a Dr. who truly cares about her patients, Dr. Korte is the one for you!

September 26th, 2015