A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kowal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Kowal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Kowal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowal graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kowal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Daria Kowal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Kowal practice?
- Dr. Maria Kowal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Kowal practices Pediatrics near Cortland, OH.
See Cortland Pediatricians.