A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kraszynska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Kraszynska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Crohn Disease
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Female Infertility
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Immune System Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Male Infertility
- Male Menopause
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraszynska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Kraszynska MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Kraszynska practice?
- Dr. Maria Kraszynska has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Kraszynska practices Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Preventive Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Allergists, Northbrook Family Physicians, Northbrook General Practitioners, and Northbrook Preventive Medicine Specialists.