A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kraszynska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Kraszynska, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraszynska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraszynska Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Crohn's Disease
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Female Infertility
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Immune System Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Male Infertility
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraszynska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Kraszynska MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Kraszynska practice?
- Dr. Maria Kraszynska has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Kraszynska practices General Practice, Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Primary Care Doctors, Northbrook Allergists, and Northbrook Preventive Medicine Specialists.