A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Kwok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Kwok, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwok graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kwok has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Kwok MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Kwok practice?
- Dr. Maria Kwok has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Kwok practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.