A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Castillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Castillo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Leonor Castillo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Maria Castillo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Castillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and San Diego, CA.
See La Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.