A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Flores, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa P Flores MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Flores practice?
- Dr. Maria Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Flores practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.