A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Murphy is Excellent. Dr. Murphy has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals
- PinnacleHealth Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Murphy practice?
Dr. Maria Murphy practices Family Medicine near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisberry, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Murphy, Dr. Marlyn Murphy, Dr. Marybeth Murphy, Dr. Mimi Murphy, Dr. Marianne Murphy, Dr. Polly Murphy, Dr. Marisela Murphy, Dr. My Murphy