A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria La Via:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria La Via is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. La Via graduated from Medical School: MD, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina.
Dr. La Via has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carmela La Via MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. La Via practice?
- Dr. Maria La Via has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria La Via practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.