A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lagratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lagratta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lagratta graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lagratta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Divina Lagratta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Lagratta practice?
- Dr. Maria Lagratta has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Lagratta practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.