A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Lambert is Good. Dr. Lambert has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lambert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Lambert practice?
Dr. Maria Lambert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Lambert, Dr. Mamie Lambert, Dr. Mara Lambert, Dr. Mari Lambert, Dr. Mariah Lambert, Dr. Mariam Lambert, Dr. Marian Lambert, Dr. Mariana Lambert