Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria Lechuga has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Maria Lechuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Selwena Brewster
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Gaurav Patel
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Carlyle De Castro
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi19