A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Levada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Levada, Gynecology, surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levada graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Levada FACOG and MD is a female Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Levada practice?
- Dr. Maria Levada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Levada practices Gynecology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, NY.
See Valley Stream Obstetricians & Gynecologists.