A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Lewis practice?
Dr. Maria Lewis practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Lewis, Dr. Mamie Lewis, Dr. Mara Lewis, Dr. Mari Lewis, Dr. Mariah Lewis, Dr. Mariam Lewis, Dr. Marian Lewis, Dr. Mariana Lewis