A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Francesca Lewis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Maria Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Lewis practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.