Dec 19th, 2014

She blessed my baby son in the name of her based god. I didn't care for that. She's more than excellent with my son. She talked to us not at us. Overall great.

Sep 26th, 2014

Did not respect my decision not to vaccinate. Asked me to sign a "vaccine refusal form" sorry I'm not going to sign that. She was unprofessional and treated me like an idiot saying my child will die if I don't vaccinate.

Mar 27th, 2014

Very caring, doctor. The office is very busy but each patient is valuable to them. Lots of changes, you might wait a little but it is worth it for the wonderful care you receive. Lucky for you to have such good doctors available here.

Oct 2nd, 2012

we've takin the baby there for every appointment since he was born, and our shortest wait time was a little over 2hrs passed our appointment time.

Aug 15th, 2012

While we did wait a while, we felt it was because of the time and caring attitude of the doctor. We were here for a first time appointment, and were surprised by her patience, kindness, reassurance to my son, a minor. When we left, we looked at each other and we both said, "I love her!"

Diagnosing/Scheduling show details Diagnosing/Scheduling
Mar 15th, 2012

My son has seen them 4 times for the same symptoms and they say the same things and give him the same medications. Too many times I have been unable to contact the office to schedule an appointment, which resulted in ER visits. They lost a patient in my son, and the child my wife is pregnant with.

Mar 12th, 2012

My daughter has been going to Dr. Lily since she was born, even now that we live an hour away we still drive there because of how good she is with my daughter! I could not imagine taking her anywhere else!!

Excellent physicians - very sincere and caring show details Excellent physicians - very sincere and caring
May 12th, 2011

Both my sons have gone to Dr. Lily and Dr. Lito, particularly Dr. Lily. I just love her and my boys love her. She is kind, genuine, loves her patients and I couldn't imagine taking them to anyone else. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is wonderful.

Mar 25th, 2010

She's the BEST of the BEST!!!!!!

Dec 1st, 2009

Lily is a phenomenal physician and person. She is sincere and genuinely cares for all of her patients. Anyone would be fortunate to have her as a physician. I would highly recommend her.

Jun 23rd, 2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!! SHE IS AMAZING WITH MY SON!!