A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zapson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Zapson, DO, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zapson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1999 - 2007
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zapson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Zapson practice?
Dr. Maria Zapson practices Pediatrics near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Pediatricians.