A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zapson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Zapson, DO, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zapson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Formerly with Katonah Medical Group KMG 1999 - 2007
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Linda Penetrante Zapson DO, FAAP, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Zapson practice?
- Dr. Maria Zapson has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Zapson practices Pediatrics near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Pediatricians.