A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Liquete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Liquete is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liquete graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Liquete has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Liquete MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria Liquete practice?
- Dr. Maria Liquete has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Liquete practices Psychiatry near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Johnson City Psychiatrists.