A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Loerzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Loerzel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Loerzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerzel graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Loerzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Lea Medical Center
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Jones Loerzel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Loerzel practice?
- Dr. Maria Loerzel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Loerzel practices Family Medicine near Willmar, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN and Lake Mills, IA.
See Willmar Family Physicians.