A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Loerzel is Satisfactory. Dr. Loerzel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Loerzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract and Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerzel graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Loerzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
- Rice Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loerzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Loerzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Loerzel practice?
Dr. Maria Loerzel practices Family Medicine near Albert Lea, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mills, IA and Willmar, MN.
See Albert Lea Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Loerzel, Dr. Marlyn Loerzel, Dr. Marybeth Loerzel, Dr. Mimi Loerzel, Dr. Marianne Loerzel, Dr. Polly Loerzel, Dr. Marisela Loerzel, Dr. My Loerzel