A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lopez-Beecham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Lopez-Beecham, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Beecham graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lopez-Beecham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Surgical Park Center, Ltd.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Victoria Lopez-Beecham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Lopez-Beecham practice?
- Dr. Maria Lopez-Beecham has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Lopez-Beecham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.