Dr. Maria Lourdes Laya Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Maria Lourdes Laya?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I have taken my children to Dr. Laya twice. Both times, she seemed rushed, and I felt she wasn't listening to my concerns. The advice she gave was silly and shallow, and left me thinking "she went to medical school for THAT?"

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr. Laya seemed rushed the day she saw me, my first appointment was short. She did not listen to my symptoms or concerns at all until after the blood test ruled out her suggested diagnosis and favored mine. All she gave was a referral and an apology. I was very upset that she needed a blood test before she believed what I was telling her, she made me feel like she thought I was lying about my symptoms.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Dr. Laya saved my life, literally. She took my concerns to heart and sent me to the best specialists leading to a long in coming diagnosis of an affliction I had been trying to battle on my own for many, too many years. She contines to follow me closely with her skills and her heart - I am truley blessed to have found her for my doctor!

Posted on August 4th, 2014