A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Lugo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Lugo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Lugo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria D Lugo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Lugo practice?
- Dr. Maria Lugo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Lugo practices Family Medicine near Bordentown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Bordentown Primary Care Doctors.