A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Lumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Lumley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Lumley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumley graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Lumley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia G Lumley MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia G. Lumley practice?
- Dr. Alicia Lumley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Lumley practices Neurology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Clinton Township Neurologists.