A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Lumley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumley graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lumley has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lumley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Lumley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicia G. Lumley practice?
Dr. Alicia Lumley practices Neurology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and CLINTON TWP, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Neurologists.