Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Luraschi Monjagatta
Dr. Maria Luraschi Monjagatta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Luraschi Monjagatta is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Luraschi Monjagatta has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Maria Luraschi Monjagatta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Cristine Oropez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Yuval Raz
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi15
Dr. James Knepler Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi23