A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Del Luraschi Monjagatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Del Luraschi Monjagatta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luraschi Monjagatta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luraschi Monjagatta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luraschi Monjagatta graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Luraschi Monjagatta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Luraschi Monjagatta MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria Del C. Luraschi Monjagatta practice?
- Dr. Maria Del Luraschi Monjagatta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Del Luraschi Monjagatta practices Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Tucson Pulmonologists.