A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Maragos Gregory MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Maria Gregory has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.