Learn more about Dr. Maria Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Wozniak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wozniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Wozniak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Wozniak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Maria Wozniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Wozniak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.