Learn more about Dr. Maria Wozniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Wozniak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wozniak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wozniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Wozniak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wozniak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wozniak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Wozniak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Wozniak practice?
- Dr. Maria Wozniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Wozniak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.