Dr. Maria Madrid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
I have visited her office since she started her own practice it was not like this . It is hard to get to see her as a walk in. The the people in the front desk won't allow it. They ask you to come back if you have no appointment. Or if you feel sick they ask that you go to emergency room. If you have appointment and once you are taken into the room to see the Dr . it can take over an hour and a half to get to see her. What's the point of setting appointments then. The people in the front desk are apparently related to her and are really not helping build her clients. I have appointment coming up if it takes that long again for me to see her I am going to have to search for other doctor. The wait time is ridiculous we all have things to do . Personally I don't like wasting my time and if I am there is because I obviously do not feel good .

March 9th, 2009
Good doctor, reasonable rates, very thorough. Although she encouraged me to lose weight and quit smoking, she wasn't judgmental at all, which was a nice surprise. Pelvic exam was very gentle. The only real complaint I have is that her "motherly voice" is kind of annoying. I overheard her talking on the phone in a much more normal-sounding voice.