A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mahoney, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mahoney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- chidhood obesity and concussion testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Marinaro Mahoney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Maria Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Mahoney practices Pediatrics near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham Pediatricians.