The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Mallarino
Dr. Maria Mallarino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mallarino is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida and Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. Dr. Mallarino has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Mallarino has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Mallarino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Amedeo Tripodi
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.16 mi49
Dr. Murray Grosky
Sarasota, FL 0.16 mi
Dr. Paul Minton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Sarasota, FL 0.17 mi56