A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Mallarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mallarino, Medical Oncologist, Nuclear Medicine, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mallarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallarino graduated from New Granada Military University School Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mallarino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria C Mallarino MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Mallarino practice?
- Dr. Maria Mallarino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Mallarino practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Oncologists.