Learn more about Dr. Maria Mallarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mallarino, Medical Oncologist, Nuclear Medicine, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallarino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mallarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallarino graduated from New Granada Military University School Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mallarino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria C Mallarino MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Mallarino practice?
- Dr. Maria Mallarino has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Mallarino practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Oncologists.