Dr. Maria Manalo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Manalo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Maria Manalo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

Dr. Manalo is a very thorough doctor, takes her time in explaining things to you and I like that about her. Also, such a radiant smile when she comes into the office

January 13th, 2017

very unpleasant experience with Dr.Manalo's scheduler

person who does schedule for Dr. Manalo is very rude. trying to see Dr. Manalo for clearence for my sugery(this is for my Kidney) and she's telling me that next appt ava is in late February. try to explained to her that it is very import for me to have EKG and Rab asap and she said, that's only time is ava. she does not care how important this surgery is and i am having so much pains. it is impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Manalo. what have happens to caring??? i really like dr. Manalo. I just got done with 15months chemo and now, i need to taking care of my kidney(demage from cancer). anyway. i am very dispointed with medical fields.

August 8th, 2016

Wonderful, much better than my previous doctor at the same office.

May 23rd, 2011

Not sure if the problem is with the staff or Dr Manalo. The doctor that Dr Manalo originally referred to us was notified right away, but since he was not on our list of hmo's we had to change to a specialist from our HMO list and that's when our problems began. We've called several times in the past 3 months for a new referral and it is never sent. not sure if the problem is with the staff or the doctor not wanting to use anyone else. Very disappointing. We are finding a new doctor.

September 9th, 2010

rating of Dr. Maria C. Manalo

Dr. Manalo is a very caring physician who really wants to help her patients and exercises good judgement concerning treatment options and diagnosis. I am very satisfied with her as a Primary Care Physician.

May 6th, 2008

Caring, takes her time with you if it is needed. Thorough with exam, testing, and interview. I recommended many of my family and friends to go see her if they need a doctor.

August 17th, 2017