A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Manion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Manion is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manion
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Manion, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manion graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Manion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Hosp, Louisville, Ky
- Ten Broeck Hosp, Louisville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Manion MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Manion practice?
- Dr. Maria Manion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Manion practices Psychiatry near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY and Prospect, KY.
See Dyer Psychiatrists.